CHIPBUCKS.COM, a Private Membership Association which has been formed as a Common Law Business Trust, agrees to provide you (the "Member") a service that enables the Member to use our services to send and receive CHIPBUCKS credits provided those said credits are available in your respective account.
2. Members CHIPBUCKS.COM Members are living, breathing men and women of the United States of America and other countries, exercising their freedoms to contract with one another for the purposes and services provided within this Association.
3. General - Any and all claims or disputes relating to the Association or its services shall be resolved by binding arbitration, and Member hereby agrees to abide by the judgement of the arbitrator.
4. In the event that your account is permanently frozen for any reason, it will remain so for 90 days to clear any charges against it, after which the entire remaining balance of your account will be redeemed to you in silver at your address on file with us.
5. Nature of the Service - The CHIPBUCKS service is offered and provided by this Association for the express purpose of allowing you, the Member, to send and receive CHIPBUCKS credits. You agree that your CHIPBUCKS credits are Negotiable Digital Warehouse Receipts for all of the silver you purchase from, or for any silver you may bail into the possession of CHIPBUCKS.COM, the terms of which are contained herein.
6. CHIPBUCKS Definition – Each BUCK is a Digital Bearer Warehouse Receipt for One Troy Ounce of .999 fine silver which is stored in the name of BEARER at our Warehouse Facilities, and is transferable by you to any other Member of the Association via this system, at which time title to such silver is conveyed by you to the recipient. Each CHIP is a Digital Bearer Warehouse Receipt for One One-Hundredth Troy Ounce of .999 fine silver which is stored in the name of BEARER at our Warehouse Facilities, and is transferable by you to any other Member of the Association via this system, at which time title to such silver is conveyed by you to the recipient. It takes 100 CHIPS to make a BUCK, and a BUCK is equal to One Troy Ounce of ,999 Fine Silver Bullion.
6.1 Method of Deposit – You may deposit silver to your account by purchasing it from CHIPBUCKS.COM at the current spot price of silver plus an approximate $2 premium, or by bailing your own silver bullion of similar quality (a small bailment fee applies). Your account will be credited One Buck for each ounce of silver purchased or bailed, and your silver is available for redemption at any time on demand.
6.2 Redemption of Silver – Member may redeem any or all of the silver in his or her account at any time by making demand by postal mail, email or telephone, but only whole ounces may be redeemed; we do not store fractional silver at this time. Shipping costs may be assessed at that time, and the silver will be shipped within no more than two business days to the Member’s address on file with CHIPBUCKS.COM.
7. Negotiable Digital Warehouse Receipt - Your CHIPBUCKS Account PROVIDED BY CHIPBUCKS.COM constitutes an aggregate Negotiable Digital Warehouse Receipt certified by me, Katherine Hicks, such statement being my authorized electronic signature, and issued upon the date when you purchase or bail silver into your Account, which is owned by you and stored in our warehousing facility or at another location contracted to CHIPBUCKS.COM.
8. CHIPBUCKS.COM maintains the CHIPBUCKS System as a means of providing you with the ability to electronically convey title to your silver to other parties, and will remit to the Account Owner (Bearer) in receipt of title from you by virtue of transfer from your CHIPBUCKS Account to theirs, all silver contained in said transfer upon demand;
9. CHIPBUCKS offers its Members the right to post goods or services in the CHIPBUCKS MARKETPLACE, an online market that is part of the CHIPBUCKS website and service. CHIPBUCKS charges a fifteen percent (15%) commission on each item or service sold through this market.
10. Your use of the CHIPBUCKS System indicates your agreement with all of the foregoing, and your acceptance of the Service Agreement between You and CHIPBUCKS.COM.